Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNTAMEABLE RULES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EGL Jackal FL
EGL Round Table
EGL Round Table
EGL Jackal FL

Number of posts : 97
Team Name : EGL UNTAMEABLE
Registration date : 2007-09-22

UNTAMEABLE RULES! Empty
PostSubject: UNTAMEABLE RULES!   UNTAMEABLE RULES! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:53 am

Oh, yea! We've got our own set of rules.

1. Never degrade someone elses playing capabilities! There is always someone who is a better player than you. If someone doesn't play as well, try to help them increase their skill. Who knows, they may be able to play better than you down the road!
  2. Always be respectful to fellow gamers, their doing the same thing you are, why disrespect them? I don't like disrespect and I haven't met anyone who does. If your one of those people that love to disrespect people, don't even attempt to join UNTAMEABLE. There is always a line to cross between joking or just flat out being rude, make sure to watch your step!
  3. I am a fan of teebaging. Yes, I know, its not a good habbit. Only teebag if teebagged first. Unless your having teebag party. This goes along with rule number 2.
  4. Always try to play with fellow EG members, you'll never know how good they are if you don't. Maybe, there is always that small chance that they will be the perfect teamate for your team. Why would you not want someone playing with you that complements your own style?
  5. Follow all EG rules!
Back to top Go down

UNTAMEABLE RULES!
Page 1 of 1