Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone for awhile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EG Roger Hays
Valued Member
Valued Member
EG Roger Hays

Number of posts : 52
Team Name : EG ARMAGEDDON-C.O.
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Gone for awhile   Gone for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 pm

I know this comes at a very improtant time with our clan but i simply can't avoid it. I will be gone from xbox live from tomorrow the 16th untill the afternoon of the 25th. League team, keep practicing the week or so i'm gone cause the tournament is just around the corner. Sorry for the bad timing, if you need anything i'll try and get on the computer as much as i can and help, but at the risk of family problems that i'm having my response may be limited for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cmetz21
EG STARBURST TX
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

Number of posts : 48
Team Name : EG WARRIORS
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: were here for ya   Gone for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:22 pm

hay man im sorry for what evers going on if you need me to help out with your clan for untill you get back i will. and if you keep getting on the chat at that same time we were on last time you can tell me what you need done and i will happly do it for you. ANYTHING I WILL HELP YOU MAN. ok take it easy if you need me call 832 655 8243 or email me at c_mcwatters@hotmail.com we're here for you so get setteled down and relax we got everything undercontroll. And if you ndeed something ask me ill help you out.
Back to top Go down
EG Roger Hays
Valued Member
Valued Member
EG Roger Hays

Number of posts : 52
Team Name : EG ARMAGEDDON-C.O.
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for awhile   Gone for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:55 am

Hey everyone, Sorry i've been away from the clan so much recently. A lot has been been going on in my personal life and i haven't been able to show my dedication to the clan.

I've just been able to get on live for the first time in several weeks this last weekend and i'll be getting in touch with all of you pac team members either tonight or tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

And thanks to all for being so understanding with my leave right now, i haven't forgotten any of you and i haven't given up on EG, just have had some important issues that need immediate resolve. If anyone has any questions or needs any thing feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cmetz21
Sponsored content

Gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for awhile   Gone for awhile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming :: EGM
 :: EGM Teams
 :: Halo 3