Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MIA this weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EG Stormblade
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG Stormblade

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG Mercs
Registration date : 2007-09-21

MIA this weekend Empty
PostSubject: MIA this weekend   MIA this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:46 am

Hey guys sorry I wasn't around this weekend. I started working @ Best Buy at GeekSquad, and I worked 23.5 hours (of the last 38.5) since 0600 Saturday Morning... it is now 2142 Sunday night... I got off @ 2035 this evening.

Things should slow down a bit, the just needed to bulk up on Training before Black Friday, and I needed as many hours as they'd give me since I'm actually Seasonal, and unsure if actually rated as Part Time or Full Time.

Now we'll see what happens when I start my permanent job @ the local Naval Shipyard here soon. Might have lots of OT there too, but will be online as much as reasonable outside of work/family. I check the boards 2-5 times a day, and will respond to anything as quickly as possible.

Thanks for our patience. If you need anything contact Budafooco or Rouckin, and in a pinch EG Vulcan NC.

RS
Back to top Go down
EG Stormblade
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG Stormblade

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG Mercs
Registration date : 2007-09-21

MIA this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA this weekend   MIA this weekend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:35 am

Once again I was gone...

We switched to Vonage (Internet Phone). When they contacted Qwest to finalize the number xfer they told Qwest to terminate my account instead of simply shifting the number and stopping phone services... Soo... Qwest also killed my DSL on Friday, so our phone AND internet were down until Tuesday morning.

Internet is like drugs to me. HAHA! The wife and I hate to be without it.
Back to top Go down

MIA this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming :: EGM
 :: EGM Teams
 :: Halo 3
 :: EG Mercs
-
Jump to: