We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mercs Activity - Site, Halo 3 and Beyond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EG Stormblade
Quality Member
Quality Member

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG Mercs
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Mercs Activity - Site, Halo 3 and Beyond   Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:27 pm

Hey all, I know people are busy including me, and that there are alot of new cool games out. Please try to spend some time in Halo 3 as well. We need to work on TeamWork, Ranks, etc. If you are playing another game, and it has multiplayer or co-op give EG Mercs a shout if they have it too!

So lets try to be active on XBL, grouping with other EG Mercs and other EG members when possible.

Also try to stop by the site here and there. Lets make use of this great tool EG has provided!

Thanks guys! Good Gaming!!!

RS

View user profile
EG Budafooco
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Activity - Site, Halo 3 and Beyond   Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:47 am

I'm here if anyone is trying to level up or would just like to play some slayer... let me know!! Do to my heavy work schedule as of late, I haven't been playing very much with any of you, and that's my fault. I will be on a different schedule next month so if anyone on the Mercs team would like to join up on night, and had a few ours to kill, just send me a message earlier in the week and I"ll do my best to be there. I miss the days of having a slayer match, or objective match, look to my right and left and see nothing but Eg Mercs ready to go into battle. You guys kill with the best of them. I've made some pretty good friends over the past few months and I would hate to that go away! I just want us to have fun out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EG Stormblade
Quality Member
Quality Member

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG Mercs
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Activity - Site, Halo 3 and Beyond   Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:55 am

Well said Budafooco!

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Activity - Site, Halo 3 and Beyond   

Back to top Go down

Mercs Activity - Site, Halo 3 and Beyond
Page 1 of 1