Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EG SMOKIN ACEZ
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
EG SMOKIN ACEZ

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-13

IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:39 pm

The biggest issue for EG ARMAGEDDON is activity. This is not only forum activity but we need more people to start showing up for the meeting. This is the best to stay informed as to what is going on in the community. I would like to start holding practices for the PAC TEAM on saturday nights at 8pm ET. I am going to start holding CUSTOM GAMES every Thursday night at 7pm, this is so we can get to know each other and start learning from one another. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, either on here or on the 360. We are going to start up a rank structure. This is mainly to give those who want something to work for a goal. If you just want to be apart of the community and have fun, that is fine to. The responabilities are posted under the EGM RANK RESPONABILITES section of the forum. If you would like to advance up the ranks start learning what you need to be doing. The first step is showing up to the meetings. Like I said this is only for those who want to take on those responsabilites, I will not push it on anyone. We are here to have fun and thats want I am working for, to make it more fun for everyone.
Back to top Go down
EG Mountnman TN
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG Mountnman TN

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-15

IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:43 pm

Thank you for posting this message Smokin sorry I could not make the meeting had exams to study for but should be all done in the next week
Back to top Go down
eg drk killa mi
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
eg drk killa mi

Number of posts : 14
Team Name : eg armegeddon
Registration date : 2007-10-06

IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:35 am

hey man thx for the info... i'll try n step up on here a lil bit... kinda hard to get time with kids n there homework but i'll make it a must at least 4 times a wk seeing as tho i finally found it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1