Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups

Go down 
+2
EGM Eskimo MI
jasonelmore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonelmore
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
jasonelmore

Number of posts : 19
Team Name : EGM Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-12-08

STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:49 pm

STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Bravos10

Whats up guys.. here you can sign up for Bravo squad. I'm Got Seven and i'll be your squad leader. So far Nobody has been assigned. Kevlars alpha squad is gonna have a few of his friends that are yet to sign up with the clan. Bravo squad is going to be the best squad in our clan if you did'nt know that already haha.. we'll have intergrated practices, strategic positioning of players and were gonna revolutionize the way squads relay information.. believe me it's gonna be a blast too... if you want to join bravo just post below or msg me on xbl or msn. You can also send me a email to jasonelmore@yahoo.com I'm putting togather some videos and how toos that show some of the certain strategy methods we'll be using. Best part about it is anyone can suggest anything. so like i said just post below to join Bravo squad and i'll get everything started for ya.. We are gonna be the A team! Bravo Squad and Alpha Squad will practice against each other and will represent Team Hybrid on the PAC Tournaments that are comming up. I'm gonna need some officers as you can see so its however far you want to take this thing... If you just wanna play and have fun thats fine with me.. join our squad.. but if you want a more prominant role in the clan then there are several positions we can set you up with.. Well i've said my peace.. Sign up!
Back to top Go down
EGM Eskimo MI
Quality Member
Quality Member
EGM Eskimo MI

Number of posts : 177
Team Name : Senior Chief Officer
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:53 am

Hey ill sign up for Bravo squad, ill be in whatever postion you put me in. We will make sure this is definatly the best squad in hybrid lol
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

Number of posts : 58
Team Name : EG Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:36 pm

Congratulations Bravo Squad! You MAY end up as the best squad in Hybrid, but you will DEFINITELY all be Star Trek dorks! hehehe!
Back to top Go down
EGM Eskimo MI
Quality Member
Quality Member
EGM Eskimo MI

Number of posts : 177
Team Name : Senior Chief Officer
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:20 pm

ha hes just jealous lol
Back to top Go down
jasonelmore
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
jasonelmore

Number of posts : 19
Team Name : EGM Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:37 pm

yeah i know man.. at least we dont know all the swords names in Lord of the Rings haha.. j/k alright i'll take eskimo.. kevlar will have to make a pick now to make it fair i guess hah. If he wants elmo he better take him on this next pick or i'll get him.
Back to top Go down
kevlar23
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
kevlar23

Number of posts : 6
Team Name : EG HYBRID
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:25 pm

Yeah I'll take Elmo.
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:09 pm

Captain's Log: Stardate Dec. 20 2007//There is serious concern for Scotty Seven. I think I'm gonna suggest setting phasers for stun.
Back to top Go down
Shad0w X Pro
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
Shad0w X Pro

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
Ckian
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
Ckian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:22 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups   STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STICKY* BRAVO SQUAD Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1