Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome DISCIPLES....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EG Aztek TX
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG Aztek TX

Number of posts : 163
Team Name : EG DISCIPLES / RAGE
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Welcome DISCIPLES.... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome DISCIPLES....   Welcome DISCIPLES.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:43 am

Welcome all members and those alike... I am the new Cheif Officer for EG DISCIPLES.
As you know Fluidbullet was the former C.O. but was promoted and has a different position in the EG Community.

First off... WELCOME!!! I am here to bring this team from ground up.. once the holidays finish up... things will be hell alot easier.. everyone is off on vacation and everyone is not here to participate. So.. thing will start to pick up more and hep everyone out in disciples....

My goal is to make Disciples one of the leading EG Teams in the Halo 3 Community... as some of you kno i was a former EG THEMIS member... and earned my spot here... and im here to prove me earning of this position... I would liek this clan to be up there in Post just like THEMIS... lol.. so yuh i want to wish those of you that are new members!!!

-Aztek
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Mexicano_CJ

Welcome DISCIPLES....
Page 1 of 1