Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonelmore
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
jasonelmore

Number of posts : 19
Team Name : EGM Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M Empty
PostSubject: Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M   Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:07 pm

This message applies to Bravo Squad Only.. There will be practice at 7 for a hour and at 8 i expect a clan match between themis or one of the other eg halo 3 clans.. everybody who was'nt at wend. meeting I assigned a new 3rd officer to Bravo.. FINN 08 is Hybrids 3rd officer..

I'm thinking a objective based game for the clan match... any suggestions just post here of msg me on XBL.
Back to top Go down
EGM P0larb3ar
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
EGM P0larb3ar

Number of posts : 17
Team Name : HYBRID
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M   Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Cool, i wish i could have been there, unfortunatly, i was engaged in a fight with my parents aobut studying for these darn exams. but no big deal. I'm glad to see FINN 08 become the next officer of HYBRID. Keep up the good work CO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danrocks17

Bravo Squad Practice at 7 on sunday January 11th and Clan M
Page 1 of 1