Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

Number of posts : 58
Team Name : EG Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys.   Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:33 am

What's up MERCS? I am EGM Wizzy AL, your Senior Chief Officer. I have been talking to Stormblade lately and we are working together on issues concerning your team. If at any time you need anything, just let Stormblade know and he knows how to get in touch with me...or feel free to post here, even if it's just to say what's up. When you guys need something or want to ask a question, drop it in here. I check my stuff all the time so I'll get right back to ya. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

Number of posts : 58
Team Name : EG Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys.   Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:37 am

Notice: The current EG MERCS Team List is under a new post by EG Stormblade in your forum section. Also, I have updated your Team List up top, and I will be updating every two weeks or when it changes. If you know of anything I need to update on your forums, pop it in the Senior Chief Section.
Back to top Go down
EG Stormblade
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG Stormblade

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG Mercs
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys.   Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:16 am

Thanks very much Wizzy! Nice to have you as our SC! Lets get Mercs activity back up, and get people having fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys.   Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior Chief Section: I'm here for you guys.
Page 1 of 1