Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Put All Comments Here!

Go down 
+7
EG Aztek TX
PsyKo ViPer
EG EXTREME NYC
EGM Blice IN
EG Mountnman TN
EGL Jackal FL
EGM COOLATTA TX
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EGM COOLATTA TX
Command Master Chief
Command Master Chief
EGM COOLATTA TX

Number of posts : 83
Team Name : EG EXTREME XG
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Please Put All Comments Here! Empty
PostSubject: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:05 pm

Thank You From,
Extreme Gaming
Were Extreme Gamers Go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/extreme_gaming_company
Anonymous

PostSubject: HELL YES   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:08 am

This site is pretty cool!!! Is this a clan? What games are you in? Well it was nice looking around and I might sign up!
Back to top Go down
EGL Jackal FL
EGL Round Table
EGL Round Table
EGL Jackal FL

Number of posts : 97
Team Name : EGL UNTAMEABLE
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:08 am

Yep, this is a clan website. We play pretty much any game online. I personally play alot of Halo 3 but we have plenty of madden players, Gears of War peeps, and several other games we play. If your interested, go ahead and sign up and message me! Ill help you out with anything you need.
Back to top Go down
EG Mountnman TN
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG Mountnman TN

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:16 pm

Yea same here we have guys that play pretty much any game and many of us play H3, we are a gaming community with tight group of guys and gals that truely enjoy playing with each other. If your interested in joining I encourage it and I am sure you will enjoy being a part of a community where people play and watch out for each other. So send me a message if your interested and want to sign up we will get you on a team I am sure you will enjoy being a part of
Back to top Go down
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

Number of posts : 278
Team Name : read job
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:16 am

same here man. List of games i play:
Halo 3
All Pro Football 2k8
Naruto Rise of a Ninja
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Dead or Alive
Lego Starwars The Complete Saga
Smackdown vs Raw
Stuntman
Rainbow Six Vegas
Halo 2

There is a couple more i play but if you join hit me up and play some. Id love to play with ya.
Back to top Go down
EG EXTREME NYC
Command Master Chief
Command Master Chief
EG EXTREME NYC

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:36 pm

I love Halo 3, so send me a friend request if you want to play.
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

Number of posts : 47
Team Name : EG Empire
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:00 pm

Halo + AP Calculus + High School + GF + Football = NO LIFE

LOL i have no life

whos with me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
EG Aztek TX
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG Aztek TX

Number of posts : 163
Team Name : EG DISCIPLES / RAGE
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:42 pm

yuh.. thats alot u gotta worry bout.... but yuh... anyone willing to join or would like to or even thinking bout it... DO IT.. trust me this is a great clan... if theres a game u play and aint no EG clan.. we can MOST DEFINITLY fix that!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Mexicano_CJ
NightFussion
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
NightFussion

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:39 pm

To all Guests, i recommend joining EG, its a great clan. Everyone is always there to help, whether its just playing with someone or needing help lvling up.

And if you ever need help, im here too...

-NightFussion
EG THEMIS, First Officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/micusss
lxp3rf3ctionxl
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
lxp3rf3ctionxl

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:08 pm

This is a freaking sweet clan. Every one helps you out
Back to top Go down
Carterboy254
Quality Member
Quality Member
Carterboy254

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:33 pm

send me a friend request
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makaboi254
cool fat kids
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
cool fat kids

Number of posts : 24
Team Name : EG Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:26 am

Hey everyone, I'm friends with EGM Wizzy AL in EG Hybrid Halo 3 division. I was just roaming the site being as he told me about it, and I figured I'd check it out. I used to run a community called EGI aka Elite Gamers Incorporated for Halo 2. It was supposed to be a combined effort between myself and 3 other gentleman, but they all backed out on me. I eventually got the community up to around 200 members, before it became more of a full time job, than a fun organized community. It was organized, and the people loved it, but one person can't run a Community that size. Bleh [/rambling]...the point I was getting to was that I created the entire website design and if you run this site off of e107 I could help you brush up the looks of this site immensely. Please don't take this as me bashing your site. It looks great and I hope I can join EGM. I just figured any help would probably be welcome. If you don't run e107, I'll be useless to you anyway Smile Well, I pick things up quickly, but I wouldn't have the prior knowledge like I do with that host. So, now that I'm rambling again, I'll leave it be and say that you all seem like a great group of people and I hope to get to know you better in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Put All Comments Here!   Please Put All Comments Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1