Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EG Empire members post here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EG Demon TX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Demon TX

Number of posts : 27
Team Name : EG EMPIRE
Registration date : 2007-09-23

EG Empire members post here Empty
PostSubject: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:58 am

you can post what you believe we as a clan can do to be better what kind of ideas you would want us to do such as clan practices what games should be played or wanting to play in tornaments go head to head wit other clans in eg any thing u want
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com
Deathsshadow254
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
Deathsshadow254

Number of posts : 22
Team Name : EG Empire
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:43 am

I thiknk that we as a team should be more active and aware of each others abilities. We should also hold more meetings/team based games more often to better our skillz in the field of teamwork. So if any1 wants to do some team slayer or anything team wise lemme know. Oh and also i'm bout to hav my skill at 50 this week wwwooohoooo lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadowmike1
EG DOCTOR KY
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG DOCTOR KY

Number of posts : 180
Team Name : Senior Chief
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:39 am

hey death glad to see your helping demon icrease our forum activity, we apreacate it man
Back to top Go down
Deathsshadow254
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
Deathsshadow254

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:08 am

Your welcome, anything for the clan. =-)
Back to top Go down
pops2393
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
pops2393

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:05 pm

EG EMPIRE RULES!!! yay yay!
AND hi DemOn!!!! silent lol!
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:18 pm

Demon, im asking u permision 2 create a 4 man team that reps. eg empire. even if im not on the team i think i can get 4 good solid candidates 2 work together to rep. us. I got a few guys in mind that have mlg experience and knows wut it takes 4 a team 2 win. i have come up with everything...symbols, colors, some members. i know that u will like it. if u want more info before u say yes just let me know and i will give it 2 u.

PsyKo ViPer
Back to top Go down
EG Demon TX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Demon TX

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:43 pm

yea i would love that and who are the players that would represent EG Empire cause i will not have someone rep my clan and there not in the clan and not registered
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:07 pm

Before i give u the members that i have chosen i want to let u know that im choosing these guys by experience and teamwork. not by how many kills they get in a slayer match or by their rank. they could freakin suck for all i care but if they work together as a team then individual skill doesnt matter. i want 4 starters and 2 back ups. i have three total members so far but im trying to get the best of the best and people that will cooperate in practice and listen to me. this might take a while but better safe then sorry. Remember...teamwork...experience...not bias or skill

U may not like 1 guy but he is solid. he talks a lot of crap to people that he thinks r bk's. Not LucKy, he has mlg experience and hes all about teamwork. i know u dont like him but i have made it clear to him that once he joins he cant talk all that trash to people he dont like. he agreed. Not LucKy is good, ive watched him play and ive played with him. his philosophy is that team work wins no matter who u r. he cant use his account but he is currently using BP SubLim3.

BP WaCk, hes Not LucKy's second hand man. he also has mlg experience cuz he goes to tournaments with Not LucKy. He's a little bit more of a laid back kinda guy, but he is still grade A material. he has the same philosophy as Not LucKy which is what we need....TEAM WORK

Psyko ViPer, im going to do everything in my power to either play with these guys or just coach them. Im not the one to fight against anyones judgement if it helps the team. i know i got the experience and everyone says that im a team player. individualy i may not get #1 in every slayer match but i am a team player and thats what were looking 4.

Fact - - Most mlg style matches r objective games not slayer games........TEAM WORK!!! not skill
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Updated 11/1/07
Blue Squad Members (excluding unknown new recruits)

0 Open Positions - Cheif Officer - EG Demon TX
0 Open Positions - Captain - PsyKo ViPer
0 Open Positions - Lieutenant - SyCk FiRe
0 Open Positions - Warrant Officer - Motokid97
1 Open Position - Master Sargent -
2 Open Positions - Sargent -
Infinite Open Positions - Corporal -

Infinite Open Positions - Private 1st Class - King0f5pades
Infinite Open Positions - Private - Eclipz00, Tauturus, Texan Knight, turdburglar415, Zack McSkizzle, Finalbutton, BP WaCk, BP SubLim3

Squad Count - 14 and rapidly rising

Blue Highlight - Must register on eg-extremegaming.net before gaining ANY rank. You will remain a Private untill u register!!

Back to top Go down
EG Demon TX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Demon TX

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:17 am

hey i dont know u get wut time works and i'll find a pro team for u to play and remember they dont get special rank and the rules that apply to the clan applies to them and nobody can join or even start practice until they register so dont start training til they register im not joking and Zack Mcskizzle
Back to top Go down
EG Demon TX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Demon TX

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:21 am

has registered
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:23 pm

k
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Is there a certain place where u and the captains can have private conversations about members ranking up?

But for now im not gonna rank McSkizzle up until i see that he has kept his symbol and colors.
Back to top Go down
EG Demon TX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Demon TX

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:21 am

kay and yea send me a message
Back to top Go down
Deathsshadow254
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
Deathsshadow254

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:36 am

hey demon and viper i'm up for this team work challenge.. Demon knows how well i play and if u guys want to test me out then thats fine to.
Back to top Go down
EG Demon TX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Demon TX

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:46 pm

yea death just talk to me or viper u know wut met me and viper on halo3
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:26 pm

death
yea sure...im trying to get as many try-outs as i can. that way there is more of a variety to choose from. first i need to know wut state u live in and when ur available for team practice. it would make things A LOT easier.

Let me know if there is anyone that u know of that wants to try

PsyKo ViPer
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:35 pm

Also....
i need help creating a team name
EG Quad ShoT...?
EG Xtreme Tactics...?
EG Empire US...?
i need ideas.

I got some nice symbol ideas that go along with the clan but also leave room for wut the player wants too......if that makes any sense.

I want people to know who we are
Back to top Go down
EG Demon TX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Demon TX

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:52 pm

viper ur members has still not registered so u cant start nothing yet the only person i see is deathsshadow
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:34 pm

I got Not LucKy registered but BP WaCk still needs to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EG Empire members post here   EG Empire members post here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EG Empire members post here
Page 1 of 1