Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted House OVER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EG REPOMAN AR
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG REPOMAN AR

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG MALITIA
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Haunted House OVER Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House OVER   Haunted House OVER Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:59 am

Aight guys I am back. As of Last night I am done working the long ours at the haunted house. Well we still have to do tear down but that won't so hard. And plus we will not work late nights doing that. So I should be around more often.

I know that I have not been a good leader here the past few days. Well really the whole month of OCT. But I am gonna do what I can to get us back to where we need to be. That being said, Any member of Malitia needs to get with me so I can put you in the proper squad. If you have gotten with me and you talk with people on XBL that are in Malitia, JUMP Their BUTTS to get with me. This is not like missing a clan practice (which I will be getting started at the first of this next week 11-5-07) This is a must. So I will do this. Everyone that is listed on the clan list for Malitia MUST have at least spoken to me before 11-18-07 or they will be cut from the list. I have sent everyone on the list a FR. There is no reason for you not to get with me.

My Email is NAMOPER0232@yahoo.com You can either email me or send me a message on xbl. I would prefer that you speak with me while I am online but since a bunch of us do not play at the same time I understand. So if you know of someone that has not gotten with me, get on their butts.

I would also like to see that all of Malitia signs up for this forum. We can all benifit from it. Not only is it a good tool for us it is the one thing that can keep us together.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

HANK
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stealingdreams
EG REPOMAN AR
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG REPOMAN AR

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG MALITIA
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Haunted House OVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted House OVER   Haunted House OVER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:34 pm

JUST an update. I am sending the 360 back to Xbox today. So they will get it within the next 2 days. See you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stealingdreams

Haunted House OVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming :: EGM
 :: EGM Teams
 :: Halo 3
 :: EG MILITIA
-
Jump to: