Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition Teams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EG SAGE
Command Master Chief
Command Master Chief
EG SAGE

Number of posts : 94
Team Name : Kill Them All Let EG Sort Them Out!
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Competition Teams Empty
PostSubject: Competition Teams   Competition Teams Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:56 pm

People are talking a lot about forming teams to take part in competitions. It's great to hear there's a lot of interest in this.

We want to form teams for pro competition, other H3 competitions, and custom competitions for inter - team competition which anyone would be able to take part in.

If you're interested in taking part in a pro team, or one of the other H3 competitions, keep in mind that you would be making a commitment to being on at regular times, taking part in practices, and exercising good team work, and good sportsmanship toward other gamers. These things are important since you would be representing the community in a public arena.

If you are interested in taking part in inter - team tournaments, those will start as soon as we get enough people interested to take part in one. If you are interested in taking part in these, remember that you're playing with other members of the same community. Though you should always play to win, the most important thing here is the development of relationships with in the community, and there for, all of the rules pertaining to respecting other members in the community should be followed.

There has been a lot of discussion about this topic for a while, and most of it has been pertaining to the organization of it. I feel we are ready to take the next step with this and will be talking to the neccessary people to see what they need to make this happen, and do my job in giving it to them.

This is an exciting step for any community, and I hope everyone else is as excited as I am to see this actually come to be. I just wanted to keep everyone posted on what's been happening, and what you can expect from me on this issue.

So...if you are interested in any of this, keep your eyes and ears open as I will be posting more information about this soon.

EG SAGE
Back to top Go down
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

Number of posts : 278
Team Name : read job
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Competition Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition Teams   Competition Teams Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:14 am

Well I have been trying to get my idea going and trying to see who all would like it. I am going to revise it because i sat around last night at work for almost 2 and a half hours revising it to make it more understandable. So when ever you guys see a new post from me over there, go check it out. Im going to do it sometime tomarrow night.
Back to top Go down

Competition Teams
Page 1 of 1