Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a few Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EG REPOMAN AR
Quality Member
Quality Member
EG REPOMAN AR

Number of posts : 100
Team Name : EG MALITIA
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Just a few Things Empty
PostSubject: Just a few Things   Just a few Things Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:28 am

First off I will be on Tonight. I feel as if I am coming down with something and need a night a rest. So I don't know how good I will be BUT if anyone would like to talk some business, or do a lil Gaming HIT me up. I will be checking the Forum all day. I am looking at getting online sometime after 9pm Central time. Make plans accordingly.

It has been brought to my Attention that I have been slackin here lately as a C/O. I apologize. As most of you do know I am a repoman. This is one of my most busy times of the year. People buy more Christmas than they can afford and let their car payments slip their mind. I tell you all this so that none of you lose your car or truck. We are out there and NO MATTER WHAT we will get your car or truck. Anyways I will be on at different times through out the day. It may be that I am on at 3 or 4 in the morning when I get in, or at 10 or 11 AM. These times will vary. The best way for you to get in touch with me is here, or my email.

I would like to thank everyone for being hanging in there with me while I get through this time. Thank you for your help, and your friendship.

HANK
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stealingdreams

Just a few Things
Page 1 of 1