Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EG Hybrid Meeting

Go down 
+2
EGM Eskimo MI
EGM Wizzy AL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

Number of posts : 58
Team Name : EG Hybrid
Registration date : 2007-11-22

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:38 pm

Everyone should already know b/c I've sent a million messages in-game, but don't forget! ALL members of Hybrid need to be at our meeting Sunday night the 16th at 10:00 pm eastern time. We picked up a few new guys recently and I'd like to welcome them. Also, I know it's confusing and easy to mess up so we are going to go over the correct uniform, motto, and bio so everyone can get it right as a team. If you all want to check for the proper stuff here in the forums, it will make everything go a little smoother. Once all that is taken care of, we'll start a custom game(s) and do some poses for the team photo which will appear on the site.
Back to top Go down
EGM Eskimo MI
Quality Member
Quality Member
EGM Eskimo MI

Number of posts : 177
Team Name : Senior Chief Officer
Registration date : 2007-11-05

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:08 am

Hey guys since sooo many people missed the meeting there will be another meeting this wednesday @ 9pm. Please try to make it if you can and if you cant tell me and Wizzy. We will recap everything from the last meeting and have some new things in there and also try to set up a weekly meeting day thats best for everyone
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:54 pm

Congratulations to Got Seven and Kevlar23! They are your new First Class Officers. Since the team is still in it's infancy and we need to recruit A LOT more members, we have decided to form two squads to entice a little friendly competition. There will be WEEKLY PRACTICES and MEETINGS for each squad.

Alpha Squad:
Officer First Class Kevlar23
2nd Officer Open
3rd Officer Open
Sqad members All Open
Bravo Squad:
Officer First Class Got Seven
2nd Officer HeroxX
3rd Officer Open
Sqad Members All Open

Want a spot on this list? You're gonna have to prove yourself!
Back to top Go down
EGM Eskimo MI
Quality Member
Quality Member
EGM Eskimo MI

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:29 pm

what squad am I on? and i might miss tomorrows meeting
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:52 pm

Just to clear up any confusion that you underlings may have lol, yes, Eskimo is Senior Chief Officer of our clan and he is over all of us, but at the same time, that gives him the right to choose which clan he wants to be in out of all his clans he is over and he chooses Hybrid. Whew...ok now, since he is in Hybrid but DOESN'T run it, he is at the mercy of his First Class Officers just like everyone else. Love ya Eskimo.
Back to top Go down
EGM Eskimo MI
Quality Member
Quality Member
EGM Eskimo MI

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:17 pm

o god at the mercy of got seven?! lol
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:47 pm

Happy New Year Hybrid! The first Meeting of the new year will be Wednesday night the 3rd. You will/have received many in-game messages about it. Everyone please be there.
Back to top Go down
cool fat kids
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
cool fat kids

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-22

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:46 pm

You're still a hooka for scheduling it while I'm at work. I know other people have normal lives, but screw them, I'm the one you want to see at the meeting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:09 pm

If anyone has a personal suggestion for what time the meeting should be each week, please feel free to post here!

EGM Wizzy AL 9:00 eastern on Sunday nights
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 pm

No suggestions so far guys?

Ok then, the next big meeting will be Sunday the 6th at 9:00 eastern.
Back to top Go down
EGM Eskimo MI
Quality Member
Quality Member
EGM Eskimo MI

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:07 pm

ok sounds good i would like to go over a couple of things at the meeting also concerning the PAC teams
Back to top Go down
Shad0w X Pro
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
Shad0w X Pro

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-11-14

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:03 pm

yea how bout on saturdays at 10 p.m. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
FeaR NoaH
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
FeaR NoaH

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-02

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:30 pm

I am sure i'll be there... unless i fall asleep at 9pm AGAIN.. or if im on here trying to work up my position. I told wizzy what I was working for tonight.
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Awesome Meeting Guys!!! I am very proud of our team. Lots of people are really working hard and it's starting to show. Keep it up!

Meeting Recap:

-Got Seven picked the initial 7 members of Bravo...it's stacked if you ask me lol.
Congratulations to Got Seven, Doc, Eskimo, Polarbear, Shadow, Finn, and Noah.
Alpha is gonna stomp you guys!
-Bravo Squad Meetings are Every Sunday @ 7 pm eastern.

-Alpha Squad is now Red Team
-Bravo Squad is now Blue Team
-Symbol: Triplicate Secondary Color is Red and Cobalt, respectively.

-Promotions:
blindcopycat=NonCom Officer
ShAdOw X Pro=NonCom Officer and Bravo Squad Member

-New Members:
an old old man
Wardog462

-Next Meeting: Sunday 13th @ 9 pm eastern time
Back to top Go down
Shad0w X Pro
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
Shad0w X Pro

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-11-14

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:02 pm

go bravo
Back to top Go down
cool fat kids
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
cool fat kids

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-22

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:08 am

Great news guys! I'll be going to first shift in about 3 weeks. So, that means I'll actually be able to make meetings, etc!
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Holy crap! I can't wait dude. Seriously. Hybrid's gonna be huge if we can get the right people in the leadership.
Back to top Go down
EG SAGE
Command Master Chief
Command Master Chief
EG SAGE

Number of posts : 94
Team Name : Kill Them All Let EG Sort Them Out!
Registration date : 2007-09-16

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for inviting me to sit in on your meeting on January 13th. Even though XBL was acting up and we couldn't hear everything all the time, it was still nice meeting all of you. If they ever get the live thing working right, I'll be back to meet you guys again. Maybe next time, we'll just have to do two smaller meetings. It seems to work better that way. If there's something you didn't hear, you can just check out my page under "EGM LEADERSHIP - ASK A LEADER A QUESTION - COMMAND MASTER CHIEF." I have a topic titled "Simplicity" and everything I covered in the meeting is there word for word.

After what I saw there in your meeting, there's no doubt that once you guys get serious about recruiting, your team is going to be huge, and with the leadership there, it'll be successful too.

Congratulations to everyone on EG HYBRID, and I wish you continued success for the future.

Sincerely,
EG SAGE
Founding Member
EXTREME GAMING
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:47 pm

Thanks Sage. Preesh. Definitely hit us up again next Sunday @ 6:00 pm eastern. That's our NEW WEEKLY MEETING TIME.

Meeting Recap:

New Members This Week: HiloMe, OvercastDeon, and RtN outRAGE

Promotions: F1NN 08 became Bravo Third Class Officer. CONGRATS F1NN!
blindcopycat, Kevlar23, and Nirrti became Alpha Squad Members.

Practices: New Weekly Mandatory Time: Sunday 6:00 pm eastern
Weekly Secondary Time: Open for Consideration...make suggestions
Alpha Squad Practice: Sunday 7:00 pm eastern and Tuesday 7:00 pm
Bravo Squad Practice: Sunday 7:00 pm eastern

General News:

-All Hybrid Members were reminded what Symbols are designated to EG Leaders.
-All Hybrid Members (All EGM Members) must stay in uniform at all times...this includes keeping "EG", "Hybrid", and Your Rank in the Name/Motto slot on your Profile.
-Everyone needs to be ready at the next meeting to give their suggestion for the Secondary Weekly Meeting Day and Time.
-Recruiting Push: Hybrid is going strong, but we always need new blood. Keep 'em coming in guys!

Thanks Hybrid, Wizzy
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:43 pm

1/26/08 Meeting Recap:

The 6:00 thing sucked. New Mandatory Weekly Meeting time is...I know, I know...again 9:00 eastern.

New Members This Week: xxUTAxxSprojent, xxUTAxx APE 87, and MKII 6661. Welcome to Hybrid guys.

Practice Times for Alpha and Bravo did not change...7:00 Sunday nights. No secondary practices have been scheduled yet for either squad.

General News:

-Training: Training for all interested members will begin immediately. If you are an officer of any type, the person in the next rank above you will be training you for his/her job. This does not mean you have that job, just that you are training for it to see wheather or not you like it/ can handle the responsibilities/ and will determine when you are ready for a promotion. Keep up the good work guys!

-Squad Practices: Both Alpha and Bravo Squad Members need to decide on a day and time for a second weekly Squad Practice and get with your Squad Leader/First Officer to finalize it.

-Keeping it Cool: Team Hybrid is making waves in EG and that's a good thing, but guys, use common sense and try not to piss people off when you utterly destroy them in scrimmages, clan matches, custom games, etc. Treat them like you would want to be treated if it was you who had just had your non-halo playin' $$$ handed to you in a basket. Remember, Respect is what drives this clan...Respect for yourself, your teammates and your fellow brothers in EG.
Back to top Go down
EGM Wizzy AL
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGM Wizzy AL

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:53 am

What's up Hybrid! Don't forget the meeting Sunday (tonight) at 9:00 est. I can't be there because there is another meeting I have to be at that is at the same time but I'll be in your party asap when it's over to find out how things went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EG Hybrid Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Hybrid Meeting   EG Hybrid Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EG Hybrid Meeting
Page 1 of 1