Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EGM St1cKy FL
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
EGM St1cKy FL

Number of posts : 11
Team Name : We all have to die at some point....But im not dying NOW!
Registration date : 2007-09-17

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:27 am

HEY WARRIORS,

My name is Adam, I have been a part of the EG community ever since it first got made. I was a general over in XGC, and good friends with COOLATTA. I have built many successful clans and trained people how to run clans. I will be helping out Starburst while he is off. I have always been a Chief Officer in EG so i will no how to run this team great. I expect to accomplish great things with this team, and i hope you are too. This first week i will be checking all previous member to see who is still in EG, and after that we will start recruiting! I hope to see everyone on alot more often. If you get a friend request from EGM St1cKy FL or EG St1cKy FL please accept the friend request. The EG St1cKy FL account is my Silver account and i am trying to get all the team members on this account so i can send messages to everyone from here. If you have any questions or concerns just private message me on here or xbox live

Thanks,
EGM St1cKy FL
Chief Officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/akt32990

INTRODUCTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming :: EGM
 :: EGM Teams
 :: Halo 3
 :: EG WARRIORS