Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to EG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EG SAGE
Command Master Chief
Command Master Chief
EG SAGE

Number of posts : 94
Team Name : Kill Them All Let EG Sort Them Out!
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Welcome to EG Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to EG   Welcome to EG Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:37 pm

Welcome to EG Icon_quote

I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to Extreme Gaming. For those of you that are not familiar with this kind of stuff, EG is a gaming community. A community is made up of many sub clans, or squads. These are divided into divisions within the community. For example, to familiarize you with the terminology of the community, let's say you belong to EG GENESIS. EG GENESIS is considered a team in the EGM division, of the clan Extreme Gaming. This may sound confusing at first, but don't worry, it'll be easier to understand as time goes on.

The reason why the community is divided into divisions is to try and keep people of a similar demographic, and playing interests together so they'll enjoy their gaming experience in the community as much as possible.

Within the divisions, you will notice there are people of different "ranks." People in leadership positions are people that have been a part of the community for some time, and that have both volunteered, and are trusted to make decisions according to their rank, that will keep the structure of Extreme Gaming running smooth. If you have issues, or concerns that need to be discussed, we ask that you do so according to the rank structure. Because of their experience in the community, and the fact the leaders volunteer to do this for you, we ask that you respect the different ranks in the community, as well as each other.

All of this is done to give everyone, what we hope will be, an enjoyable gaming experience within a gaming community. On behalf of Extreme Gaming, I want to personally welcome you to the community. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible, but in the meantime, I am truly happy that you have chosen to be a part of the EG community.

Sincerely,
EG SAGE
Back to top Go down

Welcome to EG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming :: Community Discussion :: New to the Extreme Gaming forums? :: Welcoming Area
-
Jump to: