Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE

Go down 
+2
RtN outRage
EG STARBURST TX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EG STARBURST TX
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

Number of posts : 48
Team Name : EG WARRIORS
Registration date : 2007-10-26

WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Empty
PostSubject: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:28 pm

If you wish to join egl please sign in here and explain why you want to join this awsome league.
Back to top Go down
RtN outRage
Valued Member
Valued Member

Number of posts : 50
Team Name : EG HYBRID/EG RAGE
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:35 pm

wuts the difference between EGM an EGL?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reedisyabre
EGL Megaman OH
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGL Megaman OH

Number of posts : 75
Team Name : EGL Untameable
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:49 am

EGM uses a ranking system to determine your level in the clan while EGL uses more of a team approach where you have a captain, co-captain and members. We're also giving people who are already in a different community the chance to join EGL also without having to leave their other community.
Back to top Go down
EGM Eskimo MI
Quality Member
Quality Member
EGM Eskimo MI

Number of posts : 177
Team Name : Senior Chief Officer
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:13 am

Is there a difference in skill between EGM or EGL?
Back to top Go down
EG STARBURST TX
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:46 am

Yes very much so. Egl is much more tournament like
Back to top Go down
EGL Megaman OH
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGL Megaman OH

Number of posts : 75
Team Name : EGL Untameable
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Skill? you guys call what you have over at EGM skill? Nah, I'm just joshin ya. I 've actually run across some really good players in EGM. But we've actually got places for anybody, no matter your skill. Everyone from the Pros to the Gaming Virgins. We want people to be able to come to EGL to become a better player. We'll eventually have a team of trainers, to help you work on everything from team work to weapons training. So if we're not at a higher skill level now, we soon will be.
Back to top Go down
EG STARBURST TX
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:22 pm

LOL well put
Back to top Go down
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

Number of posts : 47
Team Name : EG Empire
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:08 pm

QuaD ShoT has decided to be EGM and EGL. We will keep our EGM Roster and clan but we will register 4 of our guys to EGL. We currently have no 4th man but we have a 16 man tournament thats about to begin to see who the 4th man will be.
Back to top Go down
RtN outRage
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:47 pm

wut do u need a team of 4 for
Back to top Go down
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s

Number of posts : 77
Team Name : EG Armageddon, EG RAGE
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:25 pm

EGM Eskimo MI wrote:
Is there a difference in skill between EGM or EGL?

EG STARBURST TX wrote:
Yes very much so. Egl is much more tournament like

From what I've learned at Roundtable meetings, EGL accepts people who want to take their gaming to another level, are more serious about practicing, bettering their game, etc, but that their skill level doesn't affect whether or not they can get in.

There are a lot of EGM guys who are more than good enough to be in EGL.

EGL (Extreme Gaming League) Roundtable meetings are every Monday and from 9-10p eastern anyone is welcome to go ask questions and learn more about what is going on over there. EGM team "EG Armageddon" has practices every Saturday at 5:30p eastern (soon to be possibly moved to 6:30p) Any EGL members 18yrs+ who'd like to try out an EGM team, send me a message and I'll get you into the practice. So far, no one I've met on my team is into just screwing around: we all play to win : D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/addict3d_2cha0s
RtN outRage
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 pm

i honestly think the only difference is that there isnt much of a ranking system for EGL,i think the best of EGM(skill wise) are just as good as the best of EGL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE   WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTING TO JOIN EGL SIGN HERE
Page 1 of 1