Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Guys New Senior Chief.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EG WolfMan KY
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG WolfMan KY

Number of posts : 70
Team Name : Many come and Many go, sadly Im here to stay its a full moon tonight
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Hey Guys New Senior Chief. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys New Senior Chief.   Hey Guys New Senior Chief. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:15 pm

First off thanks for having faith in me Mountn and Death, and second if anyone in Armageddon has any questions please feel free to ask anything. I will try my best to get your answers thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

Number of posts : 278
Team Name : read job
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Hey Guys New Senior Chief. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys New Senior Chief.   Hey Guys New Senior Chief. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:40 pm

ok guys its official(i do believe) I am SC over Paradox and Wolfman is SC over Armegeddon. We are both under Mountain man and since that is so, we will be working together and helping each other out. Also, if any one has a question, dont hesitate to talk to me just cause you arn't in paradox. I can and will still help you. Thanks for your patience through the confusion.
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys New Senior Chief.
Page 1 of 1