Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EG Roger Hays
Valued Member
Valued Member
EG Roger Hays

Number of posts : 52
Team Name : EG ARMAGEDDON-C.O.
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007 Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007   Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:23 am

Great job everyone in Armageddon getting thier colors and symbols corrected. It sure makes life easier in keeping an up to date clan list. And i'm sure new onlookers appreciate it as well.

However we still have a couple of stragglers, if you play with them you might mention it to them as i will myself.

The more unified, professional and structured this squad is, the more attractive our community is to outside potential recruits. Lets make Armageddon the standard for all EG Clans to look to emulate. Currently we only have a handful actually registered on the site and participating in the daily grind that goes into being a top contending squad in EG.

I've played and play with all of you usually on a multiple day basis threw out the week and everyone has great Ideas. Whether it be structural ideas for the Battle Team, or great ideas on how to make EG a better community. Put it out there, get in on some of the discussions and make yourself heard.

Also, i've been going back and forth with EG Doctor KY on some graphic program ideas and i've come up with a couple of ideas for an Armageddon Clan Insignia to post to the forum page under our clan name. I know we've had several of these in the past and i'm just curious if everyone wants to stay with those or if we should update and bring in some new ideas. So post some ideas if you have them.

Keep up the good work everyone, with the dedication and strong unity from everyone in Armageddon, we display what Extreme Gaming is all about!

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cmetz21
EG Mountnman TN
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG Mountnman TN

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007   Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:03 pm

Hey great work roger I finally got StrappedMass registered and his colors are right so he is officially in and wanting to know what he can do to help so if you see him on give him something to do and see how he does. Once again thaks for all the help
Back to top Go down
EG Roger Hays
Valued Member
Valued Member
EG Roger Hays

Number of posts : 52
Team Name : EG ARMAGEDDON-C.O.
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007   Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:49 am

No problem Mountnman,

I've got a list a mile long to improve communication, battle league and clan presentation. If anyone else wants to help let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cmetz21
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007   Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armageddon- lets rock this boat we call EG 11/05/2007
Page 1 of 1