Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armageddon and Paradox Merge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EG Mountnman TN
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG Mountnman TN

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Armageddon and Paradox Merge Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon and Paradox Merge   Armageddon and Paradox Merge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:47 pm

First off let me thank everyone for their support and wanting to be a part of this gaming community. We have some great things coming up in the very near future that will be disclosed in tonights meeting that I am sure will peak everyones interest.

The merge of these two teams was given carefull consideration and discussion with the leaders involved and with the best interest of both teams in mind. we will be discussing this in greater detail in tonights meeting as well as next weeks meeting for those that are unable to attend due to the holiday weekend. I do encourage everyone to make one of the two meetings so you can be nformed of what all is going on and as to your role within EG itself. once agian the meeting will be tonight at 9pm est and next Sunday as well at 9pm est, YOU NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE MEETINGS OR LET EG BLICE, SMOKIN ACEZ , WOLFMAN, ROGERHAYS OR MYSELF KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ATTEND, NO EXCUSES.
Back to top Go down

Armageddon and Paradox Merge
Page 1 of 1