Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paradox Inter Clan Match Team

Go down 
+4
EG Bella Morte
EG DeathStrader
EGL Megaman OH
EGM Blice IN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

Number of posts : 278
Team Name : read job
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Empty
PostSubject: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:18 am

hey guys we need to get a team together to play other clans with. All of you that are interested i am looking for 5 or 6 members to be on this team. Please, If you are interested and willing to put in effort to try to be the best team in eg, please post here telling me you want to do it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 am

hey guys hate to sound like the bad guy but, im about to sound like the bad guy. Seriously if we dont get an interclan team going ima be extremely upset. and when i get upset i start doing rash things. Im usually a really nice and cool guy. but if i dont start seeing activity and effort and A TEAM than i might do something crazy. Like demotions, (yes i will make something new for you to be demoted to if i have to) umm putting the team together myself, maybe even taking people out of the clan. But hey, dont say i didnt warn you. Oh and thank you to Bella and ML6 for actually being active. I appreciate you guys so much.
Back to top Go down
EGL Megaman OH
Valued Member
Valued Member
EGL Megaman OH

Number of posts : 75
Team Name : EGL Untameable
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:34 am

Man, I'm glad i'm not your team. I'd get demoted quick.
Back to top Go down
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:40 am

lol. i dunno. at least your active on the forums
Back to top Go down
EG DeathStrader
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG DeathStrader

Number of posts : 191
Team Name : EG Frontier
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:32 am

Fact of the matter is being active has it's rewards.

We are working on a clan ladder. In the very near future we will begin quarterly clan tournaments and one annual clan tournament.

THERE WILL BE AWARDS, but only for those who participate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathstrader
EG Bella Morte
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Bella Morte

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:28 pm

AZ CM is quite interested and has approached me about it, however he cannot get his computer to work quite often. He would love to be on the team and compete with the other EG teams. So if you would like me to talk to him about it, I most definately can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vesperpk
EG MICHAEL TX
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 143
Team Name : EXTREME GAMING

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:31 pm

He is really good 2
Back to top Go down
EG Bella Morte
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EG Bella Morte

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:36 pm

He really is. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vesperpk
ML6134
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
ML6134

Number of posts : 9
Team Name : Nope, Get out!
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:01 am

I love that BLICE and I are "NO BULL****" kinda people. This will be a good thing...I can feel it. Somthing tells me with this kinda attitude, we are a different breed as far as EG goes and how each team has their own "image" Blice, you know I would be down for the team.
Back to top Go down
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:36 am

well here is the deal guys. Weve been given a 2 week deadline to get a team together. I cannot be on the team here in paradox because since im a senior chief i dont belong to any 1 clan. However i am on a team and would like to play against whatever you guys can put together. ML since you are the new Chief officer i am putting it in your hands to get the team together. Now dont stress, just consider this your first real duty. Get with bella and get with AZ and go from there. Thanks and keep it real guys.
Back to top Go down
EG DeathStrader
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG DeathStrader

Number of posts : 191
Team Name : EG Frontier
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:02 pm

I know Zero Sigma would be a good addition to your PAC team. Get it going ladies! your almost out of time to get your team entered into the first tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deathstrader
ML6134
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
ML6134

Number of posts : 9
Team Name : Nope, Get out!
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:49 am

Sorry I have been absent. But, we had some stuff happen at work that I had to pull 60 hour weeks. If people want to be on a team I should be online tomorrow so get in touch with me. If Zero wants in, I think Echo wants in too...
Back to top Go down
EG Roger Hays
Valued Member
Valued Member
EG Roger Hays

Number of posts : 52
Team Name : EG ARMAGEDDON-C.O.
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:25 pm

I've been gone for some time and haven't had a lot of time to put into the clan right now, my computer access is limited and i have no connection to xbox live till i get back to colorado, our team for battlegrounds is ready and waiting and have been practicing since i left. I've put strappedmass in charge till i back. i don't have much time right now, but after sunday if anyone has any questions or needs to fill me in on some of the details of whats going on since it seems i'm a little lost on this a/b team stuff please contact me. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cmetz21
PsyKo ViPer
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
PsyKo ViPer

Number of posts : 47
Team Name : EG Empire
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:54 pm

wen u get a team together lets play 4v4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Inter Clan Match Team   Paradox Inter Clan Match Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradox Inter Clan Match Team
Page 1 of 1