Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Paradox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EGM Blice IN
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
EGM Blice IN

Number of posts : 278
Team Name : read job
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Welcome To Paradox Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Paradox   Welcome To Paradox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:52 am

Ladies and gents I'd like to welcome you all to paradox, EG's first, and only clan with no uniform restrictions. A few things, the only one with a restriction will be the chief officer because they are in a position of leadership. As of right now we are not accepting transfers unless Mountain Man AND myself approve of it. Since i will be gone for a few weeks I will be gone due to XBOX performance issues (check my ask the senior chief section for more details) contact mountain man and he will get in contact with me and we will talk about it. Now for those of you that come, welcome to EG! I hope to make this the biggest and most dominant clan in EG. thank you all and remember; EG like no other.
Back to top Go down
EG Mountnman TN
Master Chief
Master Chief
EG Mountnman TN

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Welcome To Paradox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Paradox   Welcome To Paradox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:49 am

Well let me be the first to respond to your welcome Blice and say thank you for the job you are doing within EG. I would also like to take the time and welcome all new members to EG Paradox as well as any of you that transfer over from other teams within EG. As you know we are trying to build EG into a gaming community where there is a spot for everyone out there, and we need everyones help no matter how small to build this type of community. Through good communication and a team effort we can achieve this goal. Team work once once told to me to mean "together everyone achieves more" so keeping this in mind if you have a suggestion that you feel may be helpful to others and our community I encourage you to share it with others no matter how small or out of the ordinary you feel it may be. I say this because others may be feeling or thinking the same thing and without communication among each other we would never know this. once again welcome and hope you find EG to be the type of community you would want to tell others about and invite them in to. This is not just the leaders community but everyones and we all have a say in which dirrection the community takes. Thank you for your time in reading this welcome and I look forward to gaming with each and everyone of you.
Back to top Go down

Welcome To Paradox
Page 1 of 1