Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s

Number of posts : 77
Team Name : EG Armageddon, EG RAGE
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern   Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:40 pm

EG Armageddon practices are every Saturday @ 6:30p eastern.

Don't forget to post if there are any specific areas you would like to work on at practices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/addict3d_2cha0s
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s

Number of posts : 77
Team Name : EG Armageddon, EG RAGE
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern   Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:20 pm

We had an awesome practice session today on the Xtreme Training map. A full party showed up of members from the EG community. Most popular were the rocket/brute hammer areas, and the open area by catwalk where a game of sniper no-scoping practice carried on for over an hour.

Map calls developed by EG Deathstrader, EGM Blice IN and myself were shared with the group for Last Resort, greatly simplifying team communication on that map. Anyone who wants to learn them, hit one of us up or ask about it at practice and we can go over them again.

Overall it was great fun and my sniper skills are definitely showing an improvement. I think I've created a beast in Italian as when we started no-scoping he was at the bottom of the list and now he's a little bit of a beast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/addict3d_2cha0s

Armageddon Practices every Saturday 6:30p eastern
Page 1 of 1