Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have now moved to EGWORLD.NET

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEETING Sunday January 27th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EG SMOKIN ACEZ
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
EG SMOKIN ACEZ

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-13

MEETING Sunday January 27th Empty
PostSubject: MEETING Sunday January 27th   MEETING Sunday January 27th Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Hey everyone, sorry about such a late notice on this, but I would like to have a meeting this Sunday at 9pm ET. We will start having meetings every Sunday until activity sicks up. I would like as good as a turn out as wee had last week if not better. We have a few things to discuss that are rather important. For those that cannot be there please just let Addict3d or myself know. We appreciate everyones support and hard work on what we are trying to accomplish as a community. I would like everyone to make it that way we get everyones input on it. After all that is why we started this community, so that everyone could have a voice instead of a few calling the shots. Once again I'm truely sorry about the late notice on this.
Back to top Go down
yourashtface16
Forum Newb
Forum Newb
yourashtface16

Number of posts : 8
Team Name : EG ARMAGEDDON/ EG RAGE
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: MEETING Sunday January 27th   MEETING Sunday January 27th Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Hey Smoke i was wondering if we could hold practices at like 6pm est. I say that because i work third shift and want be able to make any of the practices!

Thanks, ToGainExistance
Back to top Go down
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s
Senior Chief
Senior Chief
AddiCt3d 2CHa0s

Number of posts : 77
Team Name : EG Armageddon, EG RAGE
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MEETING Sunday January 27th   MEETING Sunday January 27th Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:40 pm

ToGainExistance: we moved practices to 6:30p eastern every Satruday, so you and a couple of the other guys would have an easier time making it. I'm going to send you a FR, didn't realize I hadn't had you in my friend's list, yet

We had a great practice Sat and then meet Sun, sorry to have missed you!
~Chaos
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/addict3d_2cha0s
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETING Sunday January 27th   MEETING Sunday January 27th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEETING Sunday January 27th
Page 1 of 1